We are about to welcome the Spring Festival in 2020, but this year s Spring Festival is slightly different.
Recently, a new type of pneumonia caused by coronavirus has appeared in Wuhan City, Hubei Province, which has caused many deaths and is highly infectious. In order to ensure the physical health of ourselves and our families, I would like to launch the following initiatives:
1. Do not go to places where people gather or to cities where there is an epidemic situation. Try to reduce the contact with the people who come back from the epidemic city and prevent the spread of the epidemic situation.
2. Pay attention to family hygiene and personal hygiene. Regularly open windows to ventilate, keep air circulation, and often dry clothes and bedding, etc.; vinegar can also be used to fumigate the room to achieve disinfection effect. Wear a mask when you go out, wash your hands frequently when you go home, and cover your nose and mouth with a handkerchief when you cough or sneeze.
3. Life should be regular. We should have regular daily life, fall asleep on time, have a reasonable rest and ensure adequate sleep.
4. Reasonable diet. The diet should be light and light. Eat more fresh vegetables and fruits, and do not eat uncooked meat, eggs and milk; do not go to the seafood and live poultry markets; do not contact with wild animals or eat game.
5. Take part in outdoor sports. Strengthen physical exercise, increase aerobic exercise, absorb more fresh air, and enhance the body s immunity.
6. Pay attention to personal protection. Avoid close contact with patients with cough and fever. If there are such symptoms, seek medical advice in time and wear medical masks.
An initiative, a commitment, a responsibility. We must pay attention to the prevention of new pneumonia and not relax our vigilance. In this way, we can have a relaxed, happy and peaceful Spring Festival holiday. Dear students, let s take action! 如何预防新型冠状病毒英语作文篇2
2020 is a new beginning, but just at the time of the Spring Festival, the Chinese people once again face the virus crisis: new coronavirus, only 17 years since the last SARS in 2003.
I saw in the news that the new virus caused by Wuhan as the source of infection spread to the whole country. According to statistics and analysis, the people who left Wuhan from January 10 to 22 and went to all parts of the country respectively arrived in Zhoukou, Yueyang, Yichang, Hefei, Chongqing, Nanning, Guangzhou and other places. This is an acute infection of pneumonia.
The cause of the disease is that people eat wild Chinese chrysanthemum head bat civet. This is a serious crisis. As human beings, shouldn t we reflect on it? If the epidemic cannot be controlled, where will human beings go? If we take good care of ourselves, will it happen?
As for how to protect yourself, first of all, although the virus has become a focus, don t listen to all kinds of rumors at will, scientifically prevent and control the sources of infection, cut off the transmission channels, and call on everyone to do a good job in personal protection, avoid going to crowded places, wear medical masks in public places, and pay attention to fast food hygiene,
Wash hands frequently and drink more water. Try not to eat out and go out less. If you have fever or cough, please see a doctor in time.
I hope that the people of the whole country will join hands to fight against this crisis and stay at home and not run around. We can certainly survive this crisis from our motherland. It s very important that medical staff have given up the chance to celebrate the new year with their families and rushed to the front line of the epidemic field. We should believe them more!
Come on Wuhan, come on angel in white, come on China, wish the beauty of the world be linked with you.